Friday, January 18, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LATINO HERE IN VEGAS

The democratic caucuses are tomorrow here in Nevada and as of now the polls show a pretty close race between Obama and Clinton.
I hate them both by the way, but just keeping you informed on how things are going.

The other day I told you about how the huge Culinary union, which is mostly all latino by the way, has switched gears from Hilliary to Obama.

They released a statement today saying the following.....
Now remember the word "OUR" refers to latinos,

"Hillary Clinton does not respect OUR people. Hillary Clinton should not allow her friends to attack OUR people's right to vote this Saturday.(they were refering to the teacher's union there) Senator Obama wants OUR votes. He respects OUR votes, OUR community, and OUR people."

Apparently the culinary has absolutely no interest in the needs of the non-latinos who are members of their union, or the non-latinos in the rest of the state or even country for that matter.
But we here in Vegas already knew that!!!

I wonder though if by making it an Hispanic versus others issue, could it backfire on Obama???

Also someone did point out, and I do totally agree, that just because the union itself supports Obama, it doesn't mean the members of the union have to vote for him.
Infact alot of them still do support Hilliary.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see just who wins this one here in Nevada.
I guess we'll find out this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate both of them to but if I had to pick one I pick hillary

Anonymous said...

The only thing I hate worse than politics is islam